How to optimize serve images on gtmetrix and google page speed?
Actually, the “optimize serve scaled images” tell you to serve a smaller thumbnail version of the images.
Improve the performance on your site:-
These are the things that you can do to optimize images the website speed and page load courtesy of the WordPress community:
1. Optimize all images with AI/Photoshop before uploading to server ‘save as web safe’ jpg.
2. Once all images are on the website optimize with Imegify plugins.
3. Install wp-smushit run once to remove jpeg extra data, then uninstall.
4. Use BWP minify plugin to minify scripts and stylesheets.
5. Install WP-Rocket cache plugins, select all recommended settings.
6. Logout of your website, visit every page at least once to create super cache files.